We welcome returning and new food vendors!
Thank you for your interest in being a part of the Hanover Tomato Festival, to make your participation in the Hanover Tomato Festival as smooth as possible, we ask you to read the Vendor Rules and Regulations and all event information below before beginning the application process.
This application is for specialty item food vendor applicants.
Other event registrations include the following: full menu food vendor, government agencies, artisan/commercial vendors - premium and standard booths and MaterFUN Zone (children's area).
STEP ONE: Read All Information Below
- This online registration is required for all full menu food vendors. Paper applications will not be accepted.
- Complete registrations will be reviewed and are subject to approval by the Hanover Tomato Committee.
- If for any reason we are unable to accept your registration, you will be notified via email and all fees will be fully refunded.
- You will receive an automated e-mail confirmation when you complete your registration and payment. If you do not receive this, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (804) 365-7150 as you may need to resubmit your application.
- No refunds after June 1, 2018 so please carefully read the Vendor Rules and Regulations prior to completing your online application.
- Registrations will be considered on a first come, first served basis.
- Vendors must provide their own power for operations.
- Access to potable water is available.
- All vendors must complete an application with the Virginia Department of Health. Please review Vendor Rules and Regulations carefully for Virginia Health Department requirements.
- For specific questions, please call the Chickahominy Health District at (804) 385-4313.
- The Hanover Tomato Festival is a held rain or shine! Be prepared for the elements.
Vendor Check In:
Vendors may pick up goodie bags, booth number information, event map and required parking passes at Pole Green Park on the following dates:
Monday, June 11 - Thursday, June 14, 9am - 7pm
Friday, July 13, 2018, 9am - 4pm OR 5:30pm - 8pm
This important information will not be mailed and is unable to be emailed, so please make the necessary arrangements to have a representative from your business/organization check in.
Tomato-Palooza (Friday evening):
Vendors are encouraged to be open for business on Friday 5:30pm - 8pm. There is no additional cost.
STEP TWO: Complete your online application!
Click "Add to Cart" at the top of this page to begin. Once on the fee page, click "Add Merchandise" for add on options.
If you do not receive an automated e-mail confirmation immediately after you submit, then there is a problem with application. Please follow up with us at email@example.com or call (804) 365-7150.