Back to Event Search
Sunday, March 18, 2018
Forest Hill Park
This family friendly neighborhood event showcases what is best about our neighborhood - the outdoor opportunities! Kids, dogs and runners of all levels are welcome. This 5K will take place among the rolling hills and side streets of the Forest Hill Neighborhood and Forest Hill Park. There will be prizes for fastest man, woman, kiddo and doggy. Strollers and walkers are welcome.
Event details and schedule
- Who: Forest Hill Neighborhood Association
- What: Run for the Hills! 5K
- When: 9am Sunday, March 18, 2018 (registration opens at 8am)
- Where: Beautiful Forest Hill Park and the adjacent neighborhood. Start and finish line is at the Stone House -- corner of Forest Hill Av and 41st St (map and directions below)
- Why: All proceeds support great neighborhood events, like Music in the Park and the 43rd Street Festival, and neighborhood schools, libraries, civic organizations, and groups that work to make Forest Hill Park and our community truly wonderful.
- $25 online, now until Wednesday, March 14th at midnight. T-shirt included with online registration.
- $28 walk-up, Saturday March 17 from 5:30 to 7:00pm and Sunday from 8:00 to 8:45am (run begins at 9am). Limited supply of t-shirts for walk-up registration.
Prizes awarded to first:
- male and female adult,
- male and female youngster, and
to cross the finish line.
More details can be found at our website:
Go here to Register for this event!
Event Organizer Web Site
Back to Event
Copyright © 1996 - 2017 ontherunevents.com, All rights reserved.
Commercial use or redistribution in any form, printed or electronic, is
us today for details on how we can help get your event or product